Friday, May 23, 2008

On How I Read...

I am a person that will always be appreciative ofp all the good reading materials that will always inspire me to go on reading. I always feel the need to read something. Somehow for me I feel that I am at my prime best whenever I am reading. I am not choosy of what kind of materials to read, as long as I love the story , the content is good and not obstructive in general. I am always eager to finish-up what I am reading. Once I start reading, I tend to place myself on that situation or place, whatever goes with the story. One thing that makes me relax is also reading, for this I want to place this subject as one of my first article on this blog.

I am a fan of many authors of different types of books or any reading materials, even that of the Holy Scripture. I can say that it is difficult for someone who always write to finished a news or a piece of story that would be useful and can be beneficial to both readers and himself. I believe that writing is a skill, once nurtured and used 'properly' is something one can be proud of. Unless properly used, writing and reading abilities can become a wastrel of effort and time.

People nowadays are prone to reading such works that promotes explicit, violent and unabridged stories on any reading materials that can be detrimental to one's health and life. These types of reading materials are very influential to a child's vulnerability, as these gives them the feeling of 'curiousness' imbibed with eagerness to know these things. These materials connotes 'violence', 'child-abuse', and could trigger 'death' etc. And I believe that if the person is conscious enough, he/she wouldn't author such subject.

I place my trust and confidence among these important persons who makes this miracle of knowledge meaningful. Persons that in a way would show delicacy on their masterpieces. I applaud them on their ingenuity and nature of work.

No comments: