Monday, July 21, 2008

The Practicality and Usefulness of Learning How to Cook or Bake

I should say this is one of my favorite pastime as well. It gives me the feeling of being in charge of myself whenever I try to bake. I am not a good cook though. Although in all honesty I am not that expert, I still would like to learn more tips about how to make baking or cooking a great past time. The very first pastry I've tried baking is actually a brownies...I am not sure if we could consider this as a 'cake', since the ingredients are just mixed all together, and doesn't need much effort on your part. But I can say that I have perfected this craft. Not really boasting, but I learned it from my own mother who studied baking and cooking for her major in B.S. Education. But she is now utilizing her ideas at home and whenever there are orders.

Truth is, the study of baking or cooking (HOME ECONOMICS) is very practical. Aside from learning this craft, you can make a profit, you can save and even teach cooking and baking in school,(useful for those who wanted to become a teacher in H. E.). I am happy to say that I've learned to think carefully before loitering some money on buying foods that are not as nutritious as this ones can provide. You will also learn that when you bake or cook your own foods, instead of buying them, you could make great savings while learning, as well as the happiness it can bring while serving your love ones.

No comments: